These styles feature low-profile outsoles with extra flexibility to allow your feet to move more naturally.
These styles feature footbeds that can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
TravelActiv™ Mary Jane
The next evolution of TravelActiv shoes from Propet will keep you walking, wondering, exploring comfortably all day. Structured with breathable mesh for cooling comfort and cushioned EVA insole for a custom-feel fit. Engineered mesh upper with mesh lining is breathable yet supportive. The firm heel counter adds more support for walking comfort.
Customers Also Viewed
- Upper Description - Engineered mesh upper with mesh lining is breathable yet supportive. The firm heel counter adds more support for walking comfort
- Insole Description - Arch supporting high density Open Cell PU foam allows air to flow for a cooler, healthier footbed
- Outsole Description - The lightweight TravelTek™ outsole combines EVA and rubber for long lasting wear and a deep tread pattern for traction
- Care Instructions - Spot Clean
- Product Closures - Hook and loop strap
- Size Description - M = Medium (B) N = Narrow (AA) W = Wide (D) 2E = X-wide (2E) 4E = XX-wide (4E)
- Size Fit Information - True to Size
Casual and comfortable
This shoe is more casual than I expected. I originally purchased to wear to an office environment. I don't love the velcro closure or the elastic straps. They hit in an odd place on my foot, and make it slightly uncomfortable to walk. They are lightweight and the soles don't slip on hard surfaces.
Great for my sensitive feet !
I have very wide and sensitive feet, and these shoes are super comfortable right out of the box. If you're like me and tend to size up to accommodate wide feet, try your actual size first, as these seem to run big. The strap is adjustable, but for the first time ever, I didn't need to loosen it. Very light and cool, good for summer. I wish they came in more colors and didn't all have the white soles -- black with black would be nice.
Perfect travel shoe
I just spent 6 weeks traveling around Morocco with one small wheeled suitcase/backpack and a daypack. Weight was important, but comfort more so. Luckily these Mary Jane's fit the bill perfectly on both counts. They gave me wonderful support and traction as I walked through cobbled Medinas, flowering fields and rocky paths. Their light weight meant easy packing. A huge bonus was how nice they looked! These are now a travel staple for me.