These styles feature low-profile outsoles with extra flexibility to allow your feet to move more naturally.
These styles feature footbeds that can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
Our quick toggle lacing system makes it easy to put on and off.
Removable insole for use with a custom orthotic.
The next evolution of TravelWalker from Propet will keep you walking, wondering, exploring comfortably all day. Structured with breathable mesh for cooling comfort and cushioned open cell foam insole for a custom-feel fit. Breathable mesh upper with contrast accent linings and padded collar for comfort.
Customers Also Viewed
- Upper Description - Breathable mesh upper with contrast accent linings and padded collar for comfort
- Insole Description - Breathable open cell PU with added heel cushion moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- Outsole Description - Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole with rubber inserts for traction
- Care Instructions - Spot Clean
- Product Closures - Elastic bungee lace with toggle
- Size Description - M = Medium (B) N = Narrow (AA) W = Wide (D) 2E = X-wide (2E) 4E = XX-wide (4E)
- Size Fit Information - True to Size
Great for traveling
Just spent 3 weeks in Europe walking in these shoes. I must have told my husband everyday. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. We walked SO MUCH. And my feet never hurt or felt sore. LOVE LOVE LOVE this shoes. A must for traveling.
These are perfect for my wide and diabetic feet
I have wide feet and a diabetic. I can not tell you the countless amounts of shoes I’ve bought, returned or gave away because there was always something that hurt. The top of my foot would have a seam or something pressing down on it, or something uncomfortably rubbing on an end toe. These are as for my opinion so far the best I’ve found! I still have a little discomfort, but that’s my problem. They slipped right on and honestly I was shocked! They fit so well. I can adjust the tightness of the elastic on top. With all of that being said I’m quickly going to get more! It truly disgusts me that these shoe makers have no sense of fashion and or enough styles of wide width shoes for women! There are a bunch of companies that I’d love to purchase from, but unfortunately they are either ignorant or just don’t care about the needs of people with wide feet! Some do sell W & WW but they are NOT TRUE FITS! I’m not alone when I say that I will not purchase shoes that look like geriatric shoes that my grandmother would wear!!!!! I will say the companies that I do purchase from are: Easy Spirit, Propet, New Balance, Comfortiva and a few others. WAKE UP SHOE COMPANIES!!!