These styles have been approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit (also known as the Therapeutic Shoe Bill).
With the Propét EV (extra volume) insole system, customized fit and comfort is easy. Remove the bottom insole to provide a little extra volume or remove both to accommodate custom orthotics.
This unique I-shaped insole structure is designed to guide the foot with medial and lateral support plus a deep heel cup helps to maintain proper alignment and control pronation.
The perfect styles for feet with bunions or hammertoes or other conditions that require a little extra ‘give.’ Our stretchable leatherette, PU and neoprene panels mean feet will be comfortable no matter what.
Another stretch comfort upper for that extra give. The Sylvi is a PU upper, a flexible textured vamp, and a wide hook and loop strap that fastens over the instep for adjustability. Its dual density EVA outsole provides stability and sure footed walking all day!
Customers Also Viewed
- Upper Description - Stretchable neoprene upper gives for extra comfort with a d-ring hook and loop adjustable strap for a snug fit
- Insole Description - Structured EVA heel cup and arch supporting high density open cell PU foam helps to hold foot in place to prevent pronation. Plus an EVA spacer to customize fit.
- Outsole Description - Flexible dual density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support
- Care Instructions - Spot Clean
- Product Closures - Hook and loop
- Size Description - M = Medium (B) W = Wide (D) 2E = X-wide (2E) 4E = XX-wide (4E)
- Size Fit Information - True to Size
Comfortable and sized right.
I finally found a pair of comfortable, nice looking, casual shoes. I even got them in narrow! I’ve had to buy most shoes in a medium width, and these Propet shoes give me stability and all day comfort. I particularly like that they are flat on the bottom but have support inside. These are perfect for me when I go biking.
Just LOVE these shoes!
I typically buy 6.5 wide; sometimes the D widths are a little too narrow in the toe but the only other wide option was EE, so I went with the D. They are perfect — so comfy right out of the box, just enough cushion, easy to slip on. Just buy them.