Zoom the image with the mouse
These styles have been approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit (also known as the Therapeutic Shoe Bill).
Removable Footbed: These styles feature footbeds that can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
Plain toe leather oxford with detailed stitching. Long lasting high-density Open Cell foam breaths and allows air to circulate keeping feet naturally cool. Rubber outsole with cushioning EVA layer. Removable footbed, Diabetic friendly.
Benefit: Diabetic Friendly, Orthotic Friendly,
Customers Also Viewed
- Upper Description - Plain toe leather oxford with detailed stitching
- Insole Description - Long lasting high density Open Cell foam breaths and allows air to circulate keeping feet naturally cool
- Outsole Description - Rubber outsole with cushioning EVA layer
- Care Instructions - Spot Clean
- Product Closures - Lace up
- Size Description - M = Medium (D) N = Narrow (B) W = Wide (E) 3E = X-wide (3E) 5E = XX-wide (5E)
- Size Fit Information - True to Size
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write a Review