Medicare Approved: These styles have been approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit (also known as the Therapeutic Shoe Bill).
Double Insoles: With the Propét EV (extra volume) insole system, customized fit and comfort is easy. Remove the bottom insole to provide a little extra volume or remove both to accommodate custom orthotics.
OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® insoles are made of open cell, lightweight foams that create a cooler, drier shoe interior without adding unwanted bulk or weight. It's comfort from the inside out.
Tour Knit Men's
Look to this shoe to deliver on comfort-- especially if you spend hours on your feet. The firm heel counters and cushion insole help reduce fatigue. The specially designed rubber outsole provides high-grip where you need it the most. Breathable precision knit seamless mesh with padded collar and tongue. Diabetic approved footwear, orthotic friendly.
Rubber tread outsole with a cushioned EVA midsole for all day comfort.
Breathable and stretchable precision knit mesh upper is ideal for feet that sweel.
Easy to remove Ortholite™ X-25™ high rebound insole with our Exra Volume 3mm spacer.
Customers Also Viewed
- Upper Description - Breathable precision knit seamless mesh with padded collar and tongue. Supportive heel counter for add comfort.
- Insole Description - X25 open cell foam has high levels of cushioning in thinner layers, perfect for high impact sports. EVA spacer to customize fit.
- Outsole Description - Lightweight EVA midsole with rubber tread inserted for extra grip and traction on any surface
- Care Instructions - Spot Clean
- Product Closures - Lace
- Size Description - M = Medium (D) W = Wide (E) 3E = X-wide (3E) 5E = XX-wide (5E)
- Size Fit Information - True to Size
Happy Husband Happy Wife
First time buying this brand of shoe. I have one finicky and picky husband. It’s hard to find sneakers that look good in wide or larger width. After reading the reviews I thought, “Why Not..I can always return them”. My husband said they fit well and very comfortable! These sneakers were a keeper!!
Great for my bunions
I have great difficulty in finding shoes to fit and be comfortable. There is a slim foot pad under the main one that can be removed if you need a touch more room. I have separate problems on each foot as well as some deformities and these shoes are a win for me. They have give, accommodate the bunion on one foot and the swelling of the other without being too loose or slipping when worn. I will be buying another pair.
Very comfortable and excellent breathability