These styles have been approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit (also known as the Therapeutic Shoe Bill).
Removable Footbed: These styles feature footbeds that can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
Plain toe leather Chukka boot with detailed stitching. Long lasting high-density Open Cell foam breaths and allows air to circulate keeping feet naturally cool. Rubber outsole with cushioning EVA layer. Removable footbed, Diabetic friendly.
Customers Also Viewed
- Upper Description - Plain toe leather Chukka boot with detailed stitching
- Insole Description - Long lasting high density Open Cell foam breaths and allows air to circulate keeping feet naturally cool
- Outsole Description - Rubber outsole with cushioning EVA layer
- Care Instructions - Spot Clean
- Product Closures - Lace up
- Size Description - M = Medium (D) N = Narrow (B) W = Wide (E) 3E = X-wide (3E) 5E = XX-wide (5E)
- Size Fit Information - True to Size
Fits my wide foot.
I bought these for a wedding I was attending, I got a really wide foot and heel spurs and took a chance on these. I did end up taking the insoles out and had my custom inserts put in. They held up great , even to me dancing with my wife. I’ll definitely be wearing again and they have now become my default dress shoes I wear to special occasions. My one complaint is I wish it had an extra hole for the laces. It only has two holes but still works just fine.